At Peugeot, we carry our passion and emotion through every aspect of our business. As a Peugeot owner you are entitled to a comprehensive range of customer care services to maintain your Peugeot at its peak performance and give you peace-of-mind motoring and re-assurance on the road.
When purchasing any new Peugeot from an Authorised Peugeot Dealership, we promise to give you excellent After Sales Service and Support. We have a comprehensive list of maintenance and service plan upgrade options, all available at competitive prices.
Our promise consists of four key pillars:
- We promise to provide an expert level of care
- We promise to do our best to keep you on the road
- We promise to be open and transparent
- We promise to give you more
So, go on, take your Peugeot home. Your Peugeot dealer offers first-class servicing, repairs, and vehicle health-checks, with:
- Peugeot expertise from highly trained technicians who are regularly assessed.
- The latest specialist tools and diagnostic systems, designed just for Peugeot vehicles.
- Peugeot Original Equipment & Approved Parts.
- The promise of an impressive service and repair history to keep up your Peugeot’s resale value.
Peugeot takes Customer Care to another level
To ensure our customers are given the best possible support, Peugeot South Africa has implemented stringent measures to ensure total customer satisfaction. One of these measures is the Peugeot Customer Care call centre. Our call centre is sufficiently resourced to handle all matters pertaining to customer satisfaction and is part of a robust long-term customer care plan to provide on-going and excellent service, in line with our After-Sales policies.
For the most efficient and reliable assistance the following procedures are recommended:
- Matters can be reported to the Sales or Service Manager at your chosen Dealership where a problem or misunderstanding will be addressed.
- If the issue cannot be resolved, an alternative option is to liaise with the Dealer Principal. Our Dealers are committed to the Peugeot family culture where customer satisfaction is one of our core values. The vast majority of issues are resolved at this stage.
- In the event of a resolution still not being found, we urge you to contact our Customer Care call centre on 0860 738472 or send an email to email@example.com. Our Customer Relations Managers are trained to bring about a quick and satisfying solution to virtually all issues.
- For matters of a more complex nature, our Regional Business Managers, in conjunction with our technical experts, will conduct further investigations.
- Where a satisfactory outcome has not been attained, the independent Motor Industry Ombudsman can be consulted.
Motor Industry Ombudsman South Africa
The MIO is a completely independent organisation, to which Peugeot South Africa is fully committed. If you feel that we have not delivered on our core values, we reiterate that Peugeot South Africa will abide by the ruling of the Motor Industry Ombudsman.
After Sales Promise
Peugeot implements a new reliability PACT
Peugeot South Africa implemented an aftersales PACT with customers. Spelt out PACT is a public promise of Professionalism, Availability, Conformity and Transparency.
The innovative aftersales deal is designed to substantially increase customer satisfaction and deliver a level of service that’s comparable to the best in the business.
Peugeot’s 12 points – PACT programme is implemented in all dealerships. From customer reception to post repair follow up the twelve points are:
You will be provided with an explanation of the warranty and advice on maintenance at your request.
You will be given an appointment for routine services, which will be made within four days of your call. For any other repairs, an appointment within an acceptable time frame will be agreed upon. All agreed time frames will be respected.
Protective covers will be fitted and removed in your presence.
Your vehicle will be inspected in your presence.
The work to be carried out will be explained to you. A written estimate will be provided for any repairs outside of the Warranty and Maintenance plans.
You will be given a reliable date and time of completion and kept informed of any adjustments that may impact or the cost of the repair or date of completion.
REPAIRS / CHECKS
A job card will be signed by both the service advisor and yourself to ensure a common understanding of the repairs needed. The quality of repair work carried out will be guaranteed.
You will be given a detailed explanation of the repairs carried out on your vehicle and provided with a checklist as part of the quality control process.
Your invoice will be clear and easy to understand and will match the repairs agreed upon.
You will be given advice on the future maintenance of your vehicle and any impending work to be scheduled.
CUSTOMER FOLLOW-UP / WORKSHOP RETURNS
Your vehicle will be cleaned when it is handed back to you.
You will be contacted within 10 days to ascertain your level of satisfaction.
It is our view that these essential points are the cornerstone of Peugeot’s Reliability ‘PACT’ (Professionalism, Availability, Conformity, Transparency) made to customers.